Description de l'offre
Project Co-ordinator – Cloud
Airbus Defence and Space Stevenage (Skynet)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you an experienced Project Coordinator / Project Officer that likes getting things done and enabling projects to reach their full potential? Enjoy working with Cloud technologies? Want to learn more about Project Management and Technologies? Interested in achieving your Prince 2? Then this is the role for you!
You will be working with internal and external stakeholders exploring and evolving IT demands, projects and services making sure they are being delivered, whilst enhancing cooperation and relationship between IT domains and business. The projects you will be working on are non-standard Cloud projects offering bespoke solutions. You will be working on international projects with a 2-3 year life span and starting at £2-3 million. As a Cloud Project Co-ordinator you will be joining the Technical Solutions & Projects team, which are part of a bigger IM Department.
Information Management (IM) delivers the expertise, technology and equipment for Airbus Space and Aerospace products – We make it fly!
IM is transforming and evolving but, we need even more talented people who can make a real difference to how we support, enable and deliver a diverse range of technological solutions and services to our customers.
As part of our transformation the new operating model is oriented around multi-functional, agile teams working with the business and developing our digital capabilities. What does this mean for you? A role in IM is an opportunity for you to grow and to develop your career in a progressive and innovative environment.
Our people the teams they work in and the values embedded in IM, are driving this change and you could be part of that too.
This role will require regular, monthly, travel through the UK and Europe.
The successful candidate will need to gain UK Security Clearance in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.
Tasks & accountabilities
* Identify and capturing IT demands from IM Business Relationship Manager, collecting feedback regarding the prioritization of services.
* Prioritize and drive IT business demands through the new IT organization.
* Develop and enhance relationships with key stakeholders, actively manage their expectations and monitor their satisfaction levels.
* Report delivery of projects and non-standard demands managed by IT domains.
* Deep understanding of public and private cloud technologies following business drivers
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
* Project Management / Coordinator / Officer experience
* Understanding of how projects come together, the mile stones, budgets and timeframes
* Communication with internal and external customers / stakeholders
* Experience with Cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS, Openstack - although others are considered.