Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space Stevenage
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Due to internal transitioning, we are currently looking for a Production Scheduler to join Airbus Defence & Space in Stevenage.
As A Production Scheduler you will be working within the Assembly, Integration & Test (AIT) group.
You will support the team with the collation and processing of data for schedule updates (into and out of AIT).
You will assist with creating production schedules for every project undertaken in AIT facilities, and illustrating the status and risks of those activities, as well as the resource constraints.
Tasks & accountabilities
1) Input into and maintain Production Schedules, with the assistance of the Production Control Manager
2) Maintain the ‘live' status of products in the AIT production flows with assistance of area team leaders and area managers
3) Contribute to the data collection and assist with the weekly capacity reviews
4) Optimise the factory resources
5) Ensure that bottleneck resources and capacity constraints are recognised and addressed.
6) Continually monitoring the planning database to insure reliable and realistic information is used for developing schedules.
7) Carry out schedule analysis to maximise future workload with external divisions and the AIT Business Manager
8) Issue documentation in accordance with the weekly reporting cycle (e.g. work to lists).
9) Assist with the monitoring of drawing release activity and adherence to production schedules
10) Continuous self development of the production scheduling tool and AIT processes, whilst networking with personnel throughout the AIT and Stevenage organisations
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Must show knowledge of good logical planning characteristics and have an understanding of Gantt charts and their application.
Degree educated. The candidate will need to have a good level of education in Math's, English & Science
Advanced experience in Manufacturing scheduling.
Able to work in high pressure environments
Able to prioritise workload effectively
Experience of using scheduling tools such as Primavera and/or Microsoft Project
Experience of operating an MRPI, MRPII, ERP or ideally SAP within a manufacturing environment
Strong interpersonal skills, confident to communicate and able to assert influence in multifunctional environment.
They will need to be flexible, adaptable, able to apply a logical approach to problems and have an ‘eye for detail'.
Manufacturing systems degree or other relevant qualification.
Able to read and understand Bill of Materials (BoM's)