Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
You are a full time student, looking for a working student position and you would like to support the Executive Assistant to the Head of Quality team?
Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us at Airbus D&S Ottobrunn TOQ at the earliest possible starting date (18 hours/week, flexi-time).
Duration: 6 months
Working students are students who are enrolled at a University or some other institution of higher education, and who are employed in a reasonably long, fixed-term position parallel to their studies. This position must not be confused with an internship or with the possibility of writing a final thesis.
This employment usually takes place directly on the company's premises. A working student's main focus remains on their studies, which is why, during term-time, working students are not allowed to work more than 20 hours per week. Working students therefore usually work near their place of study, so as to conveniently combine studying and employment.
As working student you will support the department in
· Harmonizing actions at TOQ level between functions, while having an overall visibility of Operations in Airbus DS
· Supporting transversal activities in Quality Community, along all countries and all sites
Your exiting tasks
· Supporting the alignment of Quality definitions in all Programs
· Actively participating in TOQ Communication
· Acting as focal point in Airbus DS for colleagues recommendations in Quality
· Supporting Quality Priorities in 2020
· Supporting Events organization
· Enrolled full time student (d/f/m) within Finance, Communication, Marketing, Law, Business Management or similar field of study
· Software skills (programming languages) and technical skills:Microsoft – advanced skills; Html coding and Java are a plus
· Languages: English at negotiation level, German, French or Spanish is a plus
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.
Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
How to apply:
Online via www.job.airbus.com
Reference number 10012744
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrolment
You can direct your cover letter to: Mrs. Sybille Schiel
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.