Computadoras, Redes e Ingeniería, SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
The main activity shall be the Architecture deployment, Detailed Development and Hardware-Software integration of the test equipment including Electrical Ground Support Equipment (EGSE), Unit Testers (UT), Special Check Out Equipment (SCOE) and module set-ups, focusing in particular in Unit Tester Equipment (UTE) developed to perform the qualification and acceptance testing of flight units.
The candidate shall be responsible of the following activities:
· Definition of UTE Architecture
· Preparation of technical specifications of constitutive HW and SW elements
· Requirements discussion/negotiation with customers/subcontractors
· Identification of technical risks
· Follow up of design process including both hardware and software
· Preparation of the documentation required to perform the HW/SW integration of the UTE
· HW/HW and HW/SW Integration campaign
· Preparation of related documentation
· UTE Support during qualification and acceptance testing Qualification and Acceptance testing
· Attendance and support of Project Meetings as required
· Technical assistance to customers
· Technical support and surveillance of subcontracted activities
Previous experience in similar tasks in the aerospace business would be beneficial
Capability to work in group and manage people from different areas
Experience in laboratory equipment handling and hardware testing
Knowledge of analog and digital electronics design
Knowledge in script programming (Python, TCL, UDMS) and/or programming languages would be beneficial
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.