Description de l'offre
Network (Cisco) Security Architect
Airbus Defence and Space Hawthorn
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A new Network (Cisco) Security Architect role has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space at either of their Hawthorn or Stevenage sites. You will be reporting directly to the Chief Systems Design Authority acting as design authority on a leading edge Carrier Grade service provider network. You will ensure the designed integrity of the technical security approach, such that all network infrastructures can be considered 'governed' in terms of Network and Information Assurance.
A significant part of this is focused on the independent security verification of network security methodologies through the MOD accreditation process.
We are looking for an experienced network designer with experience of implementing designs in a secure Carrier Grade Service provider network environment. As part of this we will expect you to maintain appropriate levels of certification, for which support will be provided in financial and study leave terms.
This role will involve regular travel to UK sites and rare overseas visits.
The position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Drive beneficial Cisco security change into the business through the development or review of network architectures so that they:
· Fit business requirements for security
· Mitigate the risks and conform to the relevant security policies
· Balance information risk against cost of countermeasures
Support services through the engineering design process:
· Understand the business environment and the information risks that systems of interest are subject to
· Provide a focal point for resolution of Cisco network security and information risk matters
· Propose alternate Cisco architectures or countermeasures to mitigate risks from initial solution architectures
· Provide consultancy and advice to engineering on IA and architectural problems
Undertake assigned testing to enable the accreditation process:
· Liaise with an accreditor to gain timely accreditation
· Draft statements of work for IT Security Health Checks (ITSHC)
· Manage ITSHCs initiation, remediation and completion
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· A background in Communications Engineering, and Network Security within a Telecoms / Service provider / Carrier Grade Service Provider industry
· Must have demonstrable knowledge of, IP, VOIP and MPLS systems.
· Extensive experience of Network Architecture within a Cisco environment (Routers, Switchers, Firewalls)
· CCNP or CCDP (or equivalent experience)