Description de l'offre
Internship within Engineering: Future Projects - Cabin & Fuselage
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of a Future Project Engineer? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at the Future Projects Office, department Cabin & Fuselage (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: September/October 2018
Duration: 6 months
Within the Future Projects Office the department Cabin & Fuselage is responsible for the definition and integration of fuselage related items with respect to overall aircraft design and the corresponding analysis of competitor's aircraft. Three main areas have to be covered:
· Configuration (e.g. geometrical definitions on component level; integration of other components on aircraft level; etc.)
· Conceptual Design & Evaluation (e.g. tracking of geometrical targets; industrialization/manufacturing; structural/cabin/systems concepts; etc.)
· Operation (e.g. airport infrastructure; aircraft operation on ground; cabin operation)
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Main focus for internship:
· Design of a thermoplastic fuselage concept taking into account existing and new design and manufacturing methods
· Support on running projects: Research, knowledge capturing, analysis, prepare presentation and reports
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Enrolled student within Aerospace/General/Production Engineering, Simulation or similar field of study
· MS Office
· English: fluent
· German would be a plus
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.