Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Human Resources Business Partner has arisen within Airbus at Broughton. You will join the HR Business Partners organisation of Airbus Commercial.
Your main missions will be:
· Ensuring the implementation and application of HR policies and processes within their business area; being the primary interface for HR in the business,
· Bringing Human Resources related aspects to the strategic planning of the partner organisation and its day to day operations; including giving advice on the people related aspects of management decisions. You will be the voice of HR within the business,
· Evaluating people related business needs and feeding these needs to the other HR departments for translation into appropriate HR policies, processes and tools. You thus will act as the voice of the business within HR.
The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Challenging the business to ensure compliance with company strategy and policies & driving the HR people tempo including resource review, annual interview, performance & bonus, salary review etc. within the partner business perimeter,
· Fully deploying Talent Management in partner business perimeter up to band V, actively participating in Talent Management for band IV and above, with the support of and in collaboration with the Talent Management Expert Team.
· Driving people development through both direct action and coaching managers to develop their people and themselves; pushing visibility on Learning and development opportunities & encouraging managers to take action to create and maintain an engaging environment within the partner business perimeter,
· Being the catalyst to drive mobility through knowing the people ready to move and networking for potential opportunities (with support of the Recruitment Operations Team),
· Supporting management teams in managing change, particularly bringing focus to the human aspects of change, with the support of the Leadership, Inclusion & Culture Evolution team,
· Ensuring the application of consequential management in collaboration with the Industrial Relations department. You will also contribute to a good social climate and constructive dialogue with the Social Partners.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Degree in Business Studies, Social Law or Human Resource Management Diploma
· Experience in Human Resources, ideally as an HR Business Partner
· Basics in UK social/labour law
· Ideally CIPD qualified
· Customer orientation & responsiveness
· Building & Managing Relationships
· Pro-active mindset, ability to anticipate, address business issues and offer solutions
· Problem solving attitude
Capacity to challenge & Influence
· Ability in Project Management, Change Management and Negotiations,
· Ability to convince/to negotiate & to take initiative,
· Ability to take responsibility & to be precise,
Emotional Intelligence & People focus
· Self-awareness & empathy,
· Good communication and conflict management skills,
· Teamwork and networking abilities,
· Adaptability, Autonomy & Availability,
· Creativity, Leadership & Perseverance,
Language skills: English language at negotiation level. A second language of either French, German or Spanish is not essential, but desirable.
Competitive compensation and benefits package.
Closing date for applications Friday 5th October 2018.
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).