Description de l'offre
Business Information Analyst
Airbus Defence and Space Corsham (Skynet)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Business Information Analyst has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Corsham. The successful applicant will join our Secure Communications group.
The purpose of the roles is to deliver timely and accurate analysis, information and reporting services that facilitate effective validation, direction, justification and intervention decisions by the business and our customers.
The successful applicant will be subject to UK Security Clearance in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.
Tasks & accountabilities
Working within a team of analysts, your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Manage and deliver a data harvesting capability spanning multiple systems and covering all aspects of Service Delivery.
· Develop, implement and manage robust frameworks, processes and procedures used to integrate and transform data into information.
· Provide analysis of verified information transforming it into knowledge that can be used to facilitate service and business decisions and present reporting output
· Manage the calculation and data processing required to deliver accurate and timely billing evidence that justifies financial invoicing.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for applicants with the following skills and experience:
· Advanced/expert user of MS Excel
· Analytical Thinking: the ability to conduct complex analyses
· Communication Skills: Comfortable communicating through various media
· Concern for Accuracy: Excellent attention to detail
· Information Seeking: Competent seeking information by using various research techniques
· Results Orientation: Strives to exceed expected results