Description de l'offre
Blockchain Solution Architect (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Blockchain Solution Architect (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Commercial Aircraft. This position can be located either in Toulouse, Filton, Broughton or Hamburg.
You will join the Blockchain Product Team inside IM (Information and Management) for delivering Blockchain based solutions across all Airbus Divisions.
Blockchain is a new disruptive technology that may drastically change the existing digital network and business processes across the industry at Airbus. You will contribute to shape the future aerospace industry with your technical decisions that tackle existing Blockchain challenges. To do so, you will work alongside colleagues from all other required components in order to define a standard Blockchain stack that is compliant to existing regulations and well integrated into the overall IS/IT landscape of Airbus.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Shaping Airbus Blockchain stack that integrates with existing applications
· Defining Airbus smart contract standards
· Helping to bring Blockchain at production level within Airbus
· Being part of Airbus' Architects team
· Managing integration of Blockchain stack with Airbus' existing IS/IT landscape
· Working with internal stakeholders on Blockchain use-cases
· Overseeing external integrators developing Blockchain applications
· Estimating effort, time and cost of Blockchain use-cases to help defining business value
· Keeping an active research on new Blockchain platforms and solutions
This role will involve frequent travel for business in Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in IT or a related discipline
· In-depth understanding of Blockchain technology, system architecture and cryptography
· Experience with at least one blockchain technology such as Hyperledger, Ethereum, Corda, etc…
· Experience delivering working prototypes and preferably real world implementations of blockchain technology
· Good understanding of at least one other classical IS/IT Domain in terms of solution and enterprise architecture
· Good communication and stakeholder management skills
· Ability to collaborate with stakeholders across different areas
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and work with teams in different time zones
· Industry experience in automotive, consumer goods, aerospace and defense or energy would be beneficial
· Experience with ERP or PLM systems would be beneficial
· Negotiation level in English language is a must