Description de l'offre
1st Line Security Analyst - Newport
Airbus DS Newport
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an 1st Line Security Analyst has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Newport.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Perform initial triage/identification of ‘Events of Interest’ using the SOC toolset
· Escalate all ’Events of Interest’ to a 2nd Analyst
· Ensuring that all incidents, alerts and exceptions are responded to in accordance with established procedure.
· Responsible for SOC work instructions, ensuring they are reviewed & amended.
· Maintain currency in security concepts, tools and best practices
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
· TCP/IP Fundamentals
· ITIL Fundamentals
· CompTIA Security
· CompTIA Network
· SANS SEC401: Security Essentials *
· Wireshark Packet Analysis