Airbus Defence and Space SAU
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a Manufacturing Engineer SAP ME has arisen within CRISA in Tres Cantos – Madrid.
The successful applicant will join MANUFACTURING / Manufacturing Engineering.
The successful applicant should be able to work on shifts, if required.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Configure and maintain the SAP ME system according to the needs.
• Find solutions to improve the manufacturing process.
• Debugging solutions before entering in production.
• Interface with SAP ERP
• Interface with Information Management.
• Define and optimize manufacturing routings for space electronic manufacturing.
• Define, test and maintain interfaces with machines.
Occasional travels could be requested.
Required skills :
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in engineering.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
- English and Spanish must be negotiation level.
- French would be valued as a plus.
- Demonstrable experience in SAP ME, knowing the system parameters and configuration.
- Demonstrable experience in Java.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic, with a proactive attitude.
- Willingness to improve process and procedures and increase quality in our scopes.
- Proven ability to analyse and troubleshoot production processes.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.