(ideal for those changing careers)
This exciting opportunity is for a candidate looking to obtain a qualifying work experience and build an impressive track record for his/her career start. The apprenticeship involves learning "tricks of the trade" by working on some of the most exciting projects in the advertising, education and hospitality sectors and gradually assuming more responsibilities subject to performance. The apprentice will be provided with internal and sponsored external trainings (at the partnering training provider). Subject to performance full-time role may be offered upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
- account administration
- market research and potential client prospecting
- helping with social media marketing
- answering calls and following up with client requests
- tracking and analysing sales & marketing campaigns data
- preparing PowerPoint presentations
- other related work/ office duties
In addition to trainings, you will receive a regular coaching and friendly guidance from the experienced members of the team, learn new skills and enjoy great supportive environment.
We are looking for a candidate who can ideally start sometime by the end of February, however we will accommodate a bit of flexibility in the starting date for the right candidate. We are based close to Putney Bridge, SW London, therefore you must be within comfortably commutable distance, ideally within 1hr door-to-door commute.
Apply at your earliest opportunity and before 10 June 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.
PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS AS BELOW.
- You are ready and prepared to learn new skills and build a great career
- You have a track record of some work experience and responsibility undertaking
- You must live in England and have excellent spoken and written English
- You have interest in brand promotion and campaign management
- You are passionate about helping clients
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills, attention to detail and “can do” attitude
- Highly responsible and has skills/ experience of meeting deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Please note, you cannot be in full time education at the time of the application