Country: United Kingdom
Job Function: Retail (Store)
State / Province: England
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Stockport
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
This role is for a Temporary Stockroom Assistant (Full Time), based in our adidas Factory Outlet Store in Pearmill, Stockport.
CONTRIBUTE TO MEETING OR EXCEEDING TARGETS BY:
· Passionately inspiring consumer loyalty to the brand
· Effectively serving and selling to customers
· Diligently executing store operations
PURPOSE & IMPACT ON ORGANIZATION:
· Be aware of store sales and KPI targets, as well as individual performance targets, take ownership over them and use all available store resources to meet or exceed them
· Execute the Brand Customer Service standards to meet or exceed customers’ expectations
· Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values
· Use Seasonal Brand and product knowledge effectively during sales interactions
· Communicate product features and benefits and unique selling points clearly to address customers’ needs and strengthen their connection to the Brand
· Adhere to all established policies and procedures
· Execute and maintain established Visual Merchandising and In-Store Communication standards
· Process merchandise deliveries quickly and effectively, and constantly replenish merchandising fixtures to ensure the store’s entire product offer is represented on the sales floor
· Complete cash register transactions quickly and accurately
· Minimize loss in both, the stockroom and the sales floor
· Perform all store operations in a safe, effective and efficient manner
· Collaborate productively and respectfully with team members
· Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job
· Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance
KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
· Preferably experience working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment
· Basic numeracy, literacy and verbal communication skills