Job Function: Supply Chain Management
State / Province: Serbia
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Belgrade
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To maintain the order book for allSouth East Europecountries per Western Europe processes and guidelines and achieve on time and in full order book conversion by driving the collaboration and acting between business stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities :
· Enhance and customize reports to ensure effective and efficient work flow of Order Book Management department.
· Provide order book conversion status and availability reports to Sales, Finance and Marketing stakeholders as per business needs.
· Monitor the correct order book status and ensure the cleansing process for South East Europe countries.
· Provide information to all stakeholders regarding Western Europeprocesses for order book cleansing.
· Be responsible for South East Europecleansing process of open demand prior to season start.
· Manage cleansing of the credit blocked delivery notes as per alignment with Western Europeprocess.
· Manage order book conversion for Serbia, respective export issues and deliveries to final consumer
· Report import of packaging material (wrapping material) to the Ministry of Environmental Affairs.
· Provide input on counterfeit goods (fake products) on the local market to the relevant institutions and Company management (adidas BV) and Legal Consultants.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
· In depth knowledge of supply chain mechanics
· Strong reporting & analytical skills
· Full understanding of customer prioritization and customer requirements
· Excellent knowledge of Customer Service processes
· Demonstrating initiative and acting result oriented
· Good planning and organization skills
· Strong and clear communication skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· University degree with emphasis in the areas of business, information systems, logistics or operations
· At least 2 years of working experience in a multinational environment in relevant field
· Strong skills in ERP (SAP)/WMS systems & Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
· Fluency in English language, fluency in Serbian language (preferred)