Country: United States
Job Function: Design
State / Province: California
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Los Angeles
In June 2016, adidas and KANYE WEST announced the most significant partnership ever created between a non-athlete and an athletic brand.
Working with KANYE WEST, the YEEZY team leads the development and creation of all YEEZY products and experiences, uniting adidas’ innovation and performance expertise with KANYE WEST’s creative vision.
Empowering creators to create the new has always been what adidas has been about. Join us to lead this journey.
Purpose : Executes 3D modeling of footwear designs for the design team. Collaborates with design closely to bring to life their shared vision for YEEZY through 3D modeling.
· Create 3D model of footwear designs
· Creates color and material images for KW to review
· Collaborates with Design, Marketing and development regarding creation of each 3D model
· Own and tracks project status and by partnering development and design.
· Creates PowerPoint, key note and PDF presentations for both internal and external partner.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
· Demonstrate proficiency using applications such as Maya or Modo, Vray or Arnold, Zbrush, Keyshot, Photoshop.
· Has the ability to create multiple options of tooling from factory file.
· Extensive industry knowledge
· Five years + experience working on all the phases of producing 3D content