Description de l'offre
£ 17000 - £ 21000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
This pivotal role involves working as part of the Marketing team and alongside the B2B Website Team Leader to implement the online marketing/ecommerce strategy.
degree level desierable / equivalent experience
Strong IT literacy, Microsoft Office skills in particular Excel
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Good organisation and prioritisation skills
Excellent attention to detail
Self-motivated, eager to develop, team-player
Comfortable with use of social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
Some interest in or basic knowledge of html / website maintenance is a distinct advantage, however aptitude to learn would also be acceptable
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Reporting on website performance and sales
· Analysing web data and identifying trends
· Responsible for uploading and maintaining product and project database on company websites
· Remove project ideas when products are discontinued
· Setting up promotional campaigns - working with Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain teams in order to do so.
· Updating web pages ad hoc e.g. news, FAQs, etc
· Dealing with image requests from team members and 3 rd parties
· Gathering/proofing marketing collateral as required
· Assisting the rest of the marketing team when required during busy periods
· Support whole marketing team with idea generation for campaigns and help reach team targets
· Willing to check on sales order processing periodically from home during busy sale periods.
· Ad hoc copy writing for email newsletters and various web pages plus proof-reading
· Assisting with updating of social networking sites if / when required
· Support with admin tasks for brand mobile application
· Focus is on B2B ecommerce marketing, but work with team on other areas, in particular supporting our education product range strategy.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy