£ 26000 - £ 27000 / Year
Transport & Logistics - Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco Stevenage are currently looking for a Warehouse Supervisor for a manufacturing client based in Shefford.
This role will involve working outside, throughout the year, so candidate must be prepared to work in all weathers!
Candidate must also hold a valid Counterbalance Forklift Licence (ITSSAR or RTITB accredited).
Main responsibilities will include:
· Manage workload and staff to ensure deliveries are on time and delivered with no errors
· Communicate effectively with the customer support and logistics department
· Manage administrative tasks
· Support warehouse team in picking and packing orders for dispatch
· Check inbound deliveries and complete relevant paperwork
· Complete regular checks to ensure stock in stored safely and appropriately
· Lead stock takes
· coach and develop team
· Report and analyse KPIs
The ideal candidate will have Energetic and enthusiastic working attitude. Along with great customer service and management skills.
Working 37.5 hours per week, rotating shift pattern 0600-1400 and 1400-2200 (Although may be asked to work 2200-0600 instead of 1400-2200) Monday to Friday.
Company offers employee benefits, competitive salary and a friendly working environment.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please call 01438 318888 or apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy