Description de l'offre
Sales & Retail - Sales, Retail and Customer Service
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Fantastic opportunity to join a company based in Reading. Our client is looking for a Trainee Sales Executive in the automotive industry to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is working Monday - Saturday 09.00am - 17.30pm and Sunday 10:30am-16:30pm.
Basis Salary dependant on experience.
Sales experience not essential.
Full time role, including weekend rota
· Sit in with the current sales team during sales discussions etc. to learn the sales process and at times try it yourself with our help and guidance.
· Work alongside the current sales team whilst they assist customers, offering advice, dealing with queries, problems, etc.
· Working with the current sales team and growing confidence in responding to general customer enquiries received in person, by phone or email.
· Assisting the current sales team with photographing and uploading of new stock to online website's.
· Working closely with the sales team to learn all aspects of the sales process including closing deals and being involved in live deal closing and handovers'.
· Working with the current sales team to maintain and upkeep both the forecourt and showroom presentation to the highest standards.
My client has a purpose-built showroom and retail in excess of 300 units per year. The Trainee Sales Executives role is designed to nurture the successful candidate into becoming a successful and effective Sales Person. A fixed in house training programme will be put in place to develop the individual into their sales role.
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury.
Please note: This position is based in Reading, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy