Description de l'offre
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear
£ 8 - £ 9 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Compliance Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
I am currently recruiting for a client based in Newcastle. They are looking for a receptionist to cover short term. My client requires a receptionist for short term temporary work to start asap and are based in Newcastle City Centre.
As a receptionist you'll need to:
· ensure you meet and greet people in a professional and polite manner
· deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Outlook)
· photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
· liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
· sort and distribute incoming post and organise and send outgoing post (this may involve the use of a franking machine)
· handle busy switchboards efficiently
I am looking for candidates with the above experiences and also the following qualities...
Good attention to detail Ability to stay calm under pressure
Methodical and thorough approach to work Organised Good at juggling tasks and prioritising A great team player A desire to show initiative
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy