Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Industrial & Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
My client based in Stafford is looking for a Site Services Engineer/Filter Fitter to join their team in August.
The role of the engineer is to carry out the fitting, servicing and cleaning of air filters. The role requires service delivery for customers throughout the UK, in accordance with the sales team brief and to a high level of customer satisfaction. Duties and responsibilities
1. Travelling throughout the UK in company vehicles, with regular overtime and overnight stays to meet the needs of each specific customer project.
2. Fitting, servicing and cleaning of air filtrations systems in accordance with the sales brief. This will involve lifting, carrying and climbing of heavy materials.
3. Building strong, sustainable relationships on site with customers, demonstrating professionalism, courtesy, friendliness and helpfulness. Exhibiting, enthusiasm, willingness and a positive outlook to internal/external customers.
4. Working in a team of two or three, unsupervised, collaborating effectively to meet project brief on time and within budget, managing own time.
5. Taking initiative in solving problems, demonstrating a 'can do' approach.
Full, clean driving licence - Essential
IPAF, First Aid, Confined Space etc - Not essential
The role requires some overnight stays and occasional evening and weekend work.
The job also requires working in confined elevated spaces and can involve operating in a dirty environment.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy