Ledbury, County Of Herefordshire
£ 18000 - £ 19000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our Ledbury based client is looking to recruit a Service Planning Administrator to join their team. You will organise the workload of a UK based engineering team, communicating with professionals in various sectors including health, education, social services and elderly care. The office based role includes organisation of diaries and appropriate filing of information associated with works carried out.
The successful candidate should be a highly motivated professional with strong interpersonal skills, with a flexible approach and should possess the ability to develop relationships.
This is a full time role which involves maintaining existing relationships with customers, generation of new business growth through developing new relationships, establishing customer needs, raising quotations and converting quotations to orders.
The role also includes planning efficient routes for Field Service Engineers attending customer sites and ensuring that the resources required are in place to carry out the tasks required.
Key Tasks Required by you are as follows:
· Become familiar with the computer systems and operate them as required
· By way of telephone contact, follow up existing quotations and progress new quotes
· Create quotations
· Follow up any service mailers or exhibition leads that arise
· Process Service Contract data which will include adding new contracts
· Regularly file completed office paperwork relating to telesales activity and service contracts
· Ensure customer data records are kept up to date and in line with company procedures
· Provide holiday cover for the Service/Sales team as and when required
· Carry out any other reasonable task assigned to you by a manager
Knowledege & Skills:
The post holder must be able to:
· Create rapport and communicate effectively at all levels
· Organise daily activities with minimal assistance
· Carry out telesales campaigns
· Understand the process of how people buy products and services
· Achieve sales targets
If you feel that you have the relevant skills to be a success in this role then please contact Gemma at Adecco today!
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy