Stockport, Greater Manchester
£ 18200 - £ 19500 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Service Desk Advisor
We are currently looking for a service desk adviser to work with one of our most valued clients based in Stockport. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established technical team where individuals are recognised and rewarded for their contribution to the business. This is a fantastic role where you will be responsible for taking incoming calls from customers that are experiencing issues using the online app or website, or they may just have general queries regarding these that they need assistance with, and this is where you would come in. where you will be processing claims.
Duties will include -
- Dealing with incoming calls from customers where you will be assisting with issues they are experiencing with the company benefits.
- Dealing with general enquires regarding the website / app
- Assisting customers with any queries or issues they are experiencing when online
- Dealing with adhoc general administration tasks
Candidates Must -
- Have some previous customer service experience
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Maintain a positive and pro-active manner in carrying out all tasks
- Must have some technical knowledge
- Bright, intelligent and inspiring
Hours- Monday-Friday - Various shifts between 8am-7pm, You will also be required to work 1 Saturday in 5 weekends on a shift rota basis
Salary- Between £18,200- £19,500 (Salary dependant on experience) + Bonus
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy