London, Greater London
£ 13 - £ 17 / Hour
IT - IT Sales/Pre-Sales
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Are you a graduate looking for the first step into your IT career? Have you recently started your career and looking to make a move into the IT domain? Looking to join a global and prestigious IT business? Then this role is for you!
Our prestigious global IT client have a unique opportunity for a confident, literate and ambitious professional to join their growing team in London. Working closely with the Sales and Marketing departments, whilst managing the flow of leads using SalesForce. You will be a valued member of the Sales team, where the heartbeat of the EMEA business is vastly growing.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Sales Coordinator:
· Work closely with the Sales and Marketing team, to ensure efficient processes are in place for the transfer of leads;
· Manage and direct leads accordingly through departments;
· Dealing with vast numbers of leads at any one time, resolving issues where possible, or forwarding onto the appropriate department directly;
· Ad hoc roles supporting other team members.
Skills and experience required of the Sales Coordinator:
· A self-starter, who can work autonomously;
· Highly computer literate, where SalesForce experience would be desirable;
· A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field;
· An ambitious individual, who enjoys working in a fast paced and busy environment.
Benefits for the Sales Coordinator:
· An opportunity to start your career within a highly sought after and prestigious global organisation;
· To be a valued member of the team, making a positive impact from the beginning;
· An hourly rate up to £17.00;
· An initial 3-month contract, rolling monthly thereafter;
· To start during August 2018 .
If you are interested in this exciting urgent requirement, please apply via the link attached.
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy