Stockport, Greater Manchester
Office and Secretarial - Receptionist
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
6M FIXED TERM CONTRACT
We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist to cover a 6M maternity cover, starting 17 th September, working within a corporate environment with one of our key clients based in Stockport Centre. This is a great opportunity where you will be responsible for managing the reception area, meeting and greeting visitors & managing all of the meeting rooms.
Duties will include -
· Manging Managing the room booking calendar.
· Answering/disturbing calls.
· Dealing with all visitors, clients and internal staff for internal meetings.
· Making refreshments for meetings.
· Ordering breakfast/lunch for meetings.
· Monitoring the meeting rooms - keeping them tidy, clearing up after meetings, setting up the room for meetings.
· Ordering materials - ie stationary, cleaning products, tea, coffee.
Candidates Must -
· Be well presented
· Have a good mannerism
· Be punctual
· Have great communication skills, written and verbally.
Hours- Monday - Friday - 9.00AM - 5.30PM
Salary- £18,000 per annum.
Benefits include- 20 days holiday annually, 3 days Christmas shut down & birthday off work. - permit parking/staff parking.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy