Bathgate, West Lothian
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Property Administrator on an initial 1-month contract to work with one of our prestigious clients in Bathgate.
· Market and prepare properties for let and arrange viewings in accordance with WPM policies and procedures.
· Ensure that all prospective tenants are subject to a credit check and satisfactory references are received.
· Prepare Private Residential Tenancy Agreements
· Liaise with tenants, landlords, Repairs service and contractors regarding repairs and maintenance.
· Oversee inventories of properties and update systems as required.
· Deal with all Landlord and tenant enquires in a professional manner ensuring high standards of service are maintained.
· Ensure that tenants are checked out of properties and deposit returned.
· Carry out routine property inspections as and when required.
· To actively promote the equality & diversity policy and practice in all aspects of the job role.
· Carry out other duties, within the scope of the job, and to meet the needs of the business.
Looking to speak to candidates with:
· Experience of marketing properties
· Practical working knowledge of residential lettings maintenance and repair issues
· Practical working knowledge and understanding of Private Rented Sector Legislation
· Experience and knowledge of the tenancy deposit scheme in Scotland
· Experience of preparing tenancy agreements
· Experience of debt recovery and arrears management
· Experience of working with Housing Management systems [e.g. Aaeron/QL]
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience of working within the Private Rented Sector, liaising with landlords and tenants
37 Hours per week.
Weekly pay £13.02 per hour
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. Interviews are taking place immediately.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy