Description de l'offre
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Production
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Are you an experienced production operative?
Can you effectively communicate at all levels?
Do you have a good level of mechanical aptitude?
IF SO, READ ON, THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU....
My client is looking for a Production Line Technical Operator to work within their established business.
This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic company.
Duties will include;
* Operate production line filling and packaging equipment.
* Perform manual work, component feeding, label application, box making etc.
* Monitor the operation of production lines, checking weights, adjusting crimps and clearing jam ups etc
* Change batches of concentrates as required
* Monitor quality standards throughout production run.
* Strip and clean production line equipment
* Assist with changeovers and set ups within set time scales.
* Complete production paperwork accurately to agreed deadlines.
You will need to be able to work for long periods on your feet, completing basic manual handling duties. You must have accurate paperwork skills and be able to effectively communicate both one to one and within a small team.
Our client is looking for someone who is able to attain Level II NVQ in Performing Manufacturing Operations.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE JOB FOR YOU, CALL US TODAY, THIS JOB WILL BE SNAPPED UP VERY QUICKLY.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy