Description de l'offre
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
My Manufacturing client based in Stoke on Trent is seeking a Process Team Shift Technician to report to their Lean Manufacturing Manager.
The main duties of the role are:
· Monitor manufacturing processes.
· Identify processes not operating within prescribed standards, reporting non-conformances to operatives, team leaders and shift managers.
· Ensure non-conformances are corrected by manufacturing within reasonable time.
· Continual monitoring, collation and reporting of process data
· Monitor product quality at all stages of manufacturing.
· Report product quality failures to operatives, team leaders and management.
· Advise manufacturing of corrective actions to be taken.
· Inputting of shift performance data in respect of dipping, firing and glost selection.
· Input into the writing of SOPs for all areas and auditing operators conformance.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills:
Excellent understanding of processes within manufacturing
· Ability to achieve change and efficiency without disruption.
· Motivate others through example.
· Able to communicate at all levels.
· A driven approach.
· Proactive and reactive approach to troubleshooting / problem solving and quality process improvements.
PC literate with experience of using Word and Excel
THE ROLE IS ON A SHIFT ROTA - 12 HOUR SHIFTS WITH REST PERIOD INCLUDED - ENQUIRE WITH AGENCY FOR MORE INFORMATION
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy