£ 15.56 - £ 16.56 / Hour
Defence - Police Service
· Job type
· External Reference
The police staff investigators role PIP 2 involves investigating serious and complex crimes, dealing with victims, offenders and witnesses for Level 1 and Level 2 crimes. This may include domestic abuse, child abuse, vulnerable adult, missing, acquisitive crime, serious offences, enabled cyber and dependant cyber cases. A significant number of these cases will be heard at Crown Court and will therefore be subject to rigorous scrutiny, the offences will often involve the most serious level of offending and will therefore have the greatest impact on the victim and communities.
· Demonstrate potential to undertake more complex aspects of the investigative process to meet PIP Level 2 standard.
· A detailed understanding of the criminal justice system.
· A meticulous and thorough approach to undertaking tasks
· Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales.
· Proven experience of interviewing suspects, victims and witnesses.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy