Description de l'offre
Worthing, West Sussex
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Flexible hours between core hours of 7.30-6pm
Fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company based in Worthing, England.
Our client who is a market leader is looking for PCB Assemblers to join their team.
The specific responsibilities of this flexible role may alter from time to time in order to meet the needs of the customer, but responsibilities will include (or be equivalent in nature to) those listed below (Training given on new products):
· All stages of hand assembly of PC boards
· Preparation of components for PC board assembly
· Hand soldering small components
· Trimming leads
· Touch up and cleaning boards
· Building boards and small components assemblies from print
· Ability to operate in an environment where chemical based products such as glues, solders and cleaning agents are used, some of which generate small levels of fume or dust.
· Being able to operate standing up or sitting for extended periods of time
· The ability to use hand tools such as pliers, side cutters, screwdrivers and soldering irons for extended periods of time
· Ability to lift loads up to 15kg from various locations eg floors, racks etc.
· The ability to recognise components
· Literacy and numeracy skills in order to understand procedures and recognise part numbers (key skill)**
· The ability to work with small components (key skill)**
· Computer literacy
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy