Description de l'offre
Staines, Greater London
Accountancy & Finance - Payroll
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
An exciting opportunity to join a leading, global company as an experienced Payroll Assistant! The experienced Payroll Assistant will be part of a small team based in the Staines Headquarters, working with colleagues across the EMEA region.
The role of Payroll Assistant is offered on an initial 6 month contract, with a view to being made permanent thereafter, with excellent benefits and incentives!
This is a varied role, and responsibilities of the Payroll Assistant will include:
· Responsible for management & oversight of outsourced payrolls
· Travel & entertainment overview and analysis for # UK entities
· Implementation of law/social/tax changes
· Ensure Compliance for all expenses reports & payroll
· Create and post required journals
· Check and upload payroll and T&E data as required
· Corporate card maintenance & support
· Employee support for payroll and expenses
· Check & validate payroll related payments to employees, Tax Authorities and Social Security Office
· Provide support for monthly reconciliations of all payroll related General Ledger Accounts Participate and perform monthly auditing of T&E expenses, testing and monitoring of process controls
· Identify and coordinate corrections and remediation with relevant stakeholders
· Financial Analysis and planning : Coordinate close activities and payroll actuals analysis
· Maintain accurate and up to date payroll information pertaining to all employee
The experienced Payroll Assistant will be:
· Essential to be fluent in reading, writing and speaking Hebrew
· Preferably 2/3 years experience in related field
· Able to work under pressure
· Strong proficiency in MS applications
Excellent benefits of the Payroll Assistant include:
· Being part of a global, leading blue chip organisation;
· An initial 6-month contract, with a view to being made permanent thereafter (where benefits and incentives will increase!)
· Start with the organisation as soon as possible!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity as a Payroll Assistant opportunity, please apply via the link attached as soon as possible. This is an urgent position, looking to start as soon as possible.
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy