Public Sector - Public Sector Administration
· Job type
· External Reference
PART TIME CHILD PROTECTION MINUTE TAKER REQUIRED
(MONDAYS & TUESDAYS 9AM - 5PM)
We are looking for a dynamic, innovative minute taker who is a team player and committed to supporting our Independent Review Officers and other colleagues within the team. This is a pivotal role to the smooth running of Safeguarding & Quality Assurance Team and Child Protection Conferences
· Ability to administer full, accurate and detailed minutes of complex conferences and reviews within agreed timescales.
· Experience of managing competing priorities and ensuring that statutory timescales are met.
· The ability to manage sensitive situations and information with tact and diplomacy and be aware of the important of maintaining confidentiality.
· Ability to use the most appropriate style and method of communication with people at different levels inside and outside of the council.
· Ability to manage time effectively, planning own workload and planning of others, setting appropriate objectives and deadlines and attention to detail. Ability to analyze information, and considering alternative solutions, adapting to new ways of working where necessary.
· The ability to provide a high quality, customer-focused approach to service delivery, and continuously identifies and implements opportunities for improving the service.
Duties will include:
· Attending Child Protection Case Conferences where you will be required to accurately record and distribute minutes.
· Occasionally you may be required to take minutes of complex strategy meetings. Experience of complex minute taking is essential.
** Please only apply if you are seeking part time employment and note that only successfully short listed candidates will be contacted **
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy