Description de l'offre
£ 9.55 - £ 11.93 / Hour
Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Hotel, Hospitality & Catering Management
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
Our client based at Stansted Airport is offering some great opportunities for Day Shift Aircraft Supervisor to join them immediately on full time hours .
The role is on-going and for the right candidate will become permanent. Paying £9.55 and offering up to 80% discount on travel on Bus / Rail / Coach into the airport! In order to be meet the criteria required, you will need to:
· Be able to work any hours covering a 24/7 operation with no restrictions ( IE study etc ) BUT MAINLEY ON A ROTATING NIGHT SHIFT
· Be able to make your own way to London Stansted Airport 24/7 * Provide Eligibility to work in the UK
· Be Physically fit * Be happy to undertake a Basic Disclosure * Must not have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months at a time in the last 5 years. * Provide 5 years written references and support any gaps of 30 days or more
YOU WILL NEED TO HOLD A FULL UK DRIVING LICENSE
This is a hands on Supervisor role and you will be working a supervising a team of aircraft cleaners who, along with yourself will be carrying out the below tasks
The role will involve cleaning of aircraft between flights
· Cleaning of the seat materials * Removal of refuse from seat pockets and bins * Cleaning of the galley and toilet areas * Hoovering through the cabin * Deep cleans to be completed where required and depending on the time allocated.
· Support and deputise for the Duty Manager / Station Manager in order to manage the day to day cleaning operation at the airport for which you are responsible, ensuring that customer requirements are met and exceeded within the appropriate budget for your base.
· Close customer contact and management of the team to ensure that the highest standards are achieved is very important.
· Health and Safety policies, Ramp Awareness, Training and Operational Excellence will play a
key part in this role
· Supervise the smooth running of the day to day operation at your respective airport
· Daily review of operational performance, structure and staffing levels reporting any issues to Duty Manager / Station Manager.
· Ensure regular customer contact locally ensuring all issues receive a proactive and positive approach referring to Duty Manager / Station Manager where necessary
· Liaise with Duty Manager / Station Manager on any operational delays / incidents, additional work achieved and any other detail as from time to time may be required
· Deputise for the Duty Manager / Station Manager as and when required
· Ensure relevant administration duties required by Head Office are complete
· Supervision, support and development of the staff at your base identifying training requirements and be responsible for carrying out such training as appropriate
· Ensure compliance to relevant ISO Quality Standards
· Comply with all UK / Ireland /EU legislation as well as airport authority and carrier security requirements
· Comply with company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
· Maintain the highest standards
· Proven experience gained in either cleaning, aviation, ground handling or similar industry
· A solid supervisory background
· Flexible approach to work
· Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken
· Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
If the above sounds like you, please make contact today 01438 345251 or email
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy