London, Greater London
£ 23000 - £ 24000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Sales Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Salary: 23k p.a.
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a talented individual, who is looking for a challenge and an exciting opportunity. My client is a private medical specialist centre, based in the heart of the noted Harley Street in Marylebone.
They are looking for a motivated and hands on individual, who is not afraid to go the extra mile and who is passionate about providing the best customer service. This is a very busy role due to the intense volume of incoming patients, so the ideal candidate will have to thrive under pressure.
To work as part of a small team providing a highly efficient administration and reception service. The reception team are the first point of contact for all patients and visitors, therefore a professional, friendly and polite manner is essential in order to assist in the smooth and efficient running of the centre. To promote a professional image of the company at all times and be knowledgeable about the services the centre provides.
· To deal with all enquiries both in person and on the telephone in a polite and professional manner
· Transfer calls as required
· To arrange appointments for all patients in accordance with protocols, utilising the centre's computerised patient administration system
· Send out appointment confirmations and supporting information to patients
· Obtain pre-authorisation from private medical insurance companies for insurance covered treatments
· Liaise with external partners to organise specific appointments
· Conduct courtesy calls and send out reminders to patients
· Greet all patients and visitors on arrival at the centre
· Communicating with other departments on patient and visitor arrivals
· Ensure accuracy of patient details and that required paperwork is completed
· Respond to email and website enquiries
· Chase referral letters
· Chase outstanding accounts
· Keep the reception area clean and tidy at all times
· Ensure waiting areas, corridors and stairs are kept tidy and free from hazards
· Assist other departments as required at the discretion of reception manager
· General office duties:
· Taking payments
· Updating patient records
· Unlocking / locking gate
· Preparing daily sheets
· Preparing patient questionnaires for next day
· Cover for healthcare assistant for patient refreshments
· Always be vigilant and report problems and concerns to the Reception Manager
This role will suit well someone with strong communication skills and who is happy to work as a part of a small team.
If you think that this is the right role for you, APPLY NOW!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy