Description de l'offre
Wimbledon, Greater London
Public Sector - Public Sector
· Job type
· External Reference
LOCAL SAFEGUARD CHILDREN BOARD COORDINATOR
Adecco are looking for a local safeguarding children board coordinator to work in a local authority in Twickenham.
· Liaise with family members and facilitate their participation in the review of their child's death, responding fairly and with sensitivity to any contact that families may make of the processes.
· Liaise with the Coroner's Office in relation to post-mortem findings and Coroner's inquiries arising from a child death to inform the CDOP review process
· To be the designated person for the receipt of all child death notifications on behalf of the LSCB
· Coordinate the organisation of the CDOP meetings, providing administrative and policy support to ensure the effective and efficient operation of meetings and working groups
· Ensure that child deaths are reviewed effectively and in a timely manner, prioritising cases where appropriate and co-opting appropriate professionals to provide specialist advice and guidance to the CDOP
· Support the LSCB in providing learning and training through its learning and improvement framework
· Act as a point of contact for partner agencies, stakeholders and the public on all matters relating to the LSCB and CDOP work
· Other duties included
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy