Legal - Legal Executive
· Job type
· External Reference
At Adecco Nottingham we are currently recruiting for a Legal secretary for our prestiges client based in Nottingham city centre!
The role will involve working with complex documents, producing letters, emails and other correspondence, assisting with the maintenance of files and handling client and third party enquiries.
Duties of the role
· Audio typing via digital dictation system of letters, correspondence, and attendance notes;
· Copy typing draft to finished items;
· Answering external calls to fee earners and assisting with client enquiries if possible;
· Sorting incoming post, processing incoming cheques and acknowledgments;
· Photocopying, faxing and scanning documents as and when required;
· Maintaining diary and arranging appointments, meetings and lunches as required
· File closures
· Any other duties required to ensure the smooth running of the Team.
Candidates must possess previous experience in a similar role, accurate typing skills and have excellent attention to detail. The ideal applicant will also have the ability to work under pressure using their own initiative.
Any questions please call Lauren at Adecco Nottingham on 01159 485 780.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy