Leeds, West Yorkshire
Office and Secretarial - Project Administrator
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
· Process repair & spares orders through our SAP order management system.
· Keep detailed and accurate logs as to what stage each order is at so that customers can be fully informed upon request.
· Engage with customers keeping them up to date with the progress of their orders & resolving any scheduling conflicts.
· Work with our Material & Logistics department to ensure timely shipping of all repair items back to Germany and to organise goods to be shipped back to the customer.
· Keep pricing lists for our services & spare parts up to date
· Resolve any part number conflicts with the customer prior to any repairs arriving at our factory.
· Take responsibility for H, S & E and ensure control measures are in place. Actively support zero harm culture.
· Participate in any continuous improvements activities, including workshops and discussion groups relating to quality, cost and delivery performance.
· Awareness and contribution to Company targets in relation to quality, cost and delivery.
· Assist, support and promote 5's activities within the production area.
· Excellent IT skills (Microsoft office) mandatory
· Excellent communication skills are a must and the ability to deal effectively with a wide range of people is essential.
· Organisational skills & attention to detail are essential
· Previous experience with SAP highly desirable
· Previous order management experience highly desirable
Hourly Rate: £11.29 per hour
Hours Worked: 36.25 hrs per week
Start & Finish times: Flexible but based around 08:15 -16:00 (30 minutes unpaid lunch)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy