Creative, Design and Architecture - Fine & Graphic Art, Design & Illustration
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF KEEN AND ENTHUSIASTIC?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO WORK FOR A FORWARD THINKING COMPANY?
DO YOU HAVE EXCELLENT ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ALL THE ABOVE THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
My client is a successful Family run business that is now looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join their team! This is a great opportunity to be part of a company where quality is at the heart of everything they do!
Your duties will include;
· Liaising with clients to ensure specification artwork and pricing is correct
· Generating print job tickets
· Checking, re-sizing and amending client artwork file's
· Generate artwork proofs
· Ensure quality control procedures are followed at all times
· Assist production with the workflow processes
We are looking for someone with the following skills;
· Excellent attention to detail
· Good communications skills and a great team player
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Extremely computer literate - experience with Apple Mac's preferred
· Methodical work approach
This position is based just outside of Taunton in Wellington, Somerset.
If this sounds like the ideal role and you're looking for a successful career then look no further...we want to hear from you!
Contact us today for more information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy