£ 17000 - £ 19000 / Year
IT - Helpdesk, Technical Support
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Adecco Poole and Bournemouth are delighted to be assisting one of our local clients in their search for a Technical Support Engineer on their IT Help-desk.
The successful candidate will be responsible providing both remote and local support to users. You will be part of a busy help-desk team which will support end users across multiple sites.
· Work quickly to resolve user issues and service requests
· Accurately log, update and close Help-desk Tickets
· Add fixes to a knowledge base
· Building new or replacement machines and configure applications
· Configure and support business applications such as MS Office, Skype for Business and various abode products
The Ideal Candidate
· Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and networks
· Proven experience in similar experience
· Able to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
· Good communicator via phone, chat and face to face
£17,000 to £19,000
If you are the candidate we are looking for or are interested to discuss this role or other live vacancies, please do not hesitate to call Tom on 01202 202810 or email
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy