Description de l'offre
Glasgow, Glasgow City
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Housing Administrator on an initial 3-month contract to work with one of our prestigious clients in Baillieston. There is potential for this role to be extended or be made permanent for the right candidate.
To provide a customer focused and effective administration to colleagues and customers.
· Dealing with all incoming and outgoing mail
· Banding housing applications and inputting all data onto system
· Mail merges
· Stationery ordering
· Assisting with Mid Market Rent tenancies, from tenancy reference requests, through to sign up
· Ensuring adequate supplies of signup packs are available when required
· VOIDs management (crucial part of the business - attention to detail and accuracy are extremely important in this role)
· Assisting with factoring queries, issuing of insurance details, invoices for factoring service etc
· Customer contact via telephone and email.
Looking to speak to candidates with:
· Relevant administration experience.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills and interpersonal skills.
· Good numerical and analytical skills.
· Competent user of Microsoft Office Applications.
· The ability to organise and prioritise work, meet deadlines, work under pressure and handle a number of tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to work accurately and a good eye for detail.
· Able to work as an effective team member with minimum supervision.
· Ability to deal with sensitive information, maintaining confidentiality.
· Proactive approach to resolving problems
· Initiative and self-motivation to achieve results
Hours of work will be 9-5pm, Monday to Friday. Half hour break for lunch.
Weekly pay £9.00 per hour.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. Interviews are taking place immediately.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy