HR, Sales and Management - Recruitment
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
As an High Volume Hiring Administrator you will be progressive, hands-on and customer-obsessed with the credibility and gravitas to succeed in a fast moving and customer-focused commercial environment. You will possess high level of attention to detail and you will be able to work without close supervision.
Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results. It's as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Location: Stratford, Basildon, Grays and Tilbury
Type: High Volume Hiring Administrator
Pay Rate: £11.75ph
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm (includes 30 min unpaid break) - you will need to be flexible outside of these hours due to the nature of the role
· Supervise hiring events held within external agency locations (Stratford, Basildon, Grays and Tilbury)
· Ensure data entry into key systems to manage the flow of new hires into Amazon
· Reporting to the High Volume Hiring Manager any issues and ideas to improve the candidate experience and volume
· Work with internal stakeholders such as HR, Operations and other support teams to manage the inflow of new hires
· Any additional day to day administration tasks that may be required
· Able to operate with high level of discretion
· Able to handle sensitive and personal information in a professional and confidential manner;
· Have experience of and able to operate with confidence a laptop including Microsoft Office, specifically Excel;
· You are able to work without close supervision, organise and prioritise workloads
· You will have a hands-on attitude, flexible and adaptable
· You will possess a high level of attention to detail
· Ability to travel to Stratford, Basildon, Grays and Tilbury (reasonable travel expenses covered)
· Fluency in English required (both verbal and written communications, including narrative writing skills)
· Good IT literacy (excel, computerised HR systems)
· Hiring experience is advantageous but not required, full training given
· Own transport
To be considered for this exciting position, please email your CV in the first instance.
Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role; please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy