£ 10 - £ 10.86 / Hour
Accountancy & Finance - Finance Assistant
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
My client is currently seeking a Financial Planner to join their team based in Prescott.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- To assist with developing unit cost information for clinical and non-clinical activities.
- To identify, develop and use appropriate cost drivers for clinical and non-clinical activities
- To refine the costing methodologies used for National Reference Costs to ensure that the Business reports its costs accurately
- Keep up to date with current costing guidance, interpreting the guidance to establish information requirements.
- To work with the head of BR and Planning to support the programme for the production of Service Line Reporting and Patient Level Costing
- Support the development of new reporting methods to robustly present information that is informative for trust decision making
- Support the regular upload of activity and finance information into the costing system. Reconcile and quality check, activity and finance input data, identify and implement necessary steps to improve robustness and reliability of data and costs
- Responsible for the production, reconciliation and quality check of regular service line reporting output reports. Review variances, trends and correct and improve costing model. Distribute output reports to named stakeholders.
- To assist with the annual Bench marking return, providing cost data for services.
- Support the Head of BR and Planning with meeting commissioners on a regular basis.
The skills and experience required for this role are as follows:
- 5 Gases or equivalent.
- Relevant academic background: CC AB or CI MA part-qualified (certificate level) or AT qualified.
- ECCL or equivalent especially on Microsoft based packages in particular Excel and Access.
- Previous experience of working within a financial environment.
- Able to perform complex numeric calculations and evidence of good analytically skills.
- Ability to communicate information to Divisional Teams and managers from a non finance background
- Ability to manage own time and administration in an effective manner.
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Demonstrate continuous self and professional development.
- Must be able to work without direct supervision.
- Adaptable, flexible, and keen to learn.
- Ability to maintain a high level of commitment and energy towards goals.
If you believe you have the correct skills and experience required for this role then please email or ring 0151 243 5900.
ADC aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
ADC is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy