£ 21000 - £ 22000 / Year
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Industrial & Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Our client based in Kendal are looking for a Fabricator to join their team. Duties will include the fabrication of kitchen worktops from granite, quartz and other stone materials.
This job requires attention to detail, precision and concentration and would suit someone with enthusiasm and motivation to progress.
Previous experience in a fabricating environment would be advantageous but is not essential as full training will be given.
- All jobs must be thoroughly checked before starting, to ensure hobs, sinks etc are all in the correct place.
- Check for chips and holes in the worktops and follow the correct procedure to polish for satisfactory finishing of the job.
- Finished jobs must be clean and stacked together on the allocated area outside with the job number clearly marked on each piece.
- Tools must be used and maintained with great care to avoid unnecessary waste. Where necessary, saws must be oiled regularly.
- All slabs must be put back properly with the correct colour stock.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 7.45am-5.00pm
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy