Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco have a fantastic opportunity to join an established company based in Hungerford. Our client is looking for a Export Administrator to join their team permanently. The role is working Monday to Friday and offering a salary of £26,000 - £28,000.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Being the principle point of contact for customers
* To oversee the dispatch of orders
* Processing customer orders in a timely manner
* Supporting staff with a wide range of enquiries
* Proactively chase up orders to ensure orders are delivered on time
* Keeping regular contact with customers, building rapport and entering all relevant customer data onto the system
* Provide support and escalate issues as necessary
* Producing a variety of quotes for prospective customers
* Resolve queries effectively and raise credits if necessary
* Maintain any manual filing as necessary
Candidates will ideally have/be:
* Solid experience within customer service
* Good administration skills
* Good numerical skills
* Comfortable using Excel and other Microsoft programmes
* Professional telephone manner
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Happy to work as part of a team
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury.
Please note: This position is based in Hungerford, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy