London, Greater London
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
I am currently recruiting for an Events Coordinator to start ASAP. The duration of the role is for 4 months+ and is paying £17.39 per hour. You will be working 37.5 hours per week.
This role will require you to;
· Manage a large shared inbox
· Deal with high volume calls
· Provide outstanding customer service
· Be confident
· Have high attention to detail
· Be able to stay calm under pressure
· Hit the ground running
· Must be excellent on excel including manipulating data and V look ups; please note you will have an excel test on your interview
Key Responsibilities include;
· Be the first point of contact for enquires for clients, providing excellent customer service and responding in a timely manner.
· Create template responses, FAQs and other supporting documents
· Track any trends in enquires and report to the Events Manager.
· Ensure that the website is kept up to date and that information is clear and accurate at all times.
· Working with the data and projects officer
· Cross check grown hire data with registration data as necessary
· Assist with the organisation and smooth running of the ceremonies on the day.
· Undertake other tasks as determined by the Events Manager
· Work with the data and Projects Officer on a clear and timely volunteer communication plan
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy