Description de l'offre
Twickenham, Greater London
Public Sector - Public Sector
· Job type
· External Reference
EVENTS AND TRAINING FACILITIES ASSISTANT
MONDAY - FRIDAY
Adecco are currently recruiting for an Events and Training Facilities assistant as to work within a Local Authority based in Twickenham.
You are required to:
· To process event bookings in a timely, professional and efficient way, adhering to our service standards.
· To support the Events and Training Facilities Manager with the day to day running of the training centres, ensuring that they are welcoming tidy and suitable for delegates at all times.
· To communicate with their team, across other business areas, with customers and delegates visiting the training centre and other colleagues as required.
· To administer the email in boxes ensuring that all correspondence is managed in a timely, professional and efficient way, adhering to our service standards
· Any other duties which are in line with the grade and general level of responsibility of the post
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy