Public Sector - Public Sector
· Job type
· External Reference
The principal responsibility of the role is to provide care, support and advice to victims of domestic abuse, so that prosecutions are supported and further offences reduced. To provide support to Investigators and undertake enquiries as required. In particular to:
· Excellent communication skills and an ability to work in a multi-agency environment
· A thorough understanding of the Magistrates and Crown Court case progression processes
· A detailed knowledge of the investigative process.
· An appreciation of the challenges and complexities of dealing with Domestic Abuse Victims
· A basic understanding of Civil Orders available to Domestic cases
· An understanding of the links between Child Protection, Dangerous Offenders and Domestic Abuse.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy