Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Document Control Administrator
Duration: temporary - on going
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a temporary Document Control Administrator to join a reputable and successful Company who continue to thrive and grow. As a Document Control Administrator you will be working in our clients busy office supporting the administration functions within the department.
· To carry out all associated administration and monitoring of maintenance contracts and services provided by manufacturers and third party service providers. This will include obtaining quotes for renewals, reviewing jobs and identifying any on-going service failures that could impact the ES service;
· Raise orders for parts and repairs, validating goods received against invoices and rectifying any discrepancies
· To parcel and dispatch equipment when required
· Asset management system to be updated ensuring accurate recording of all asset, contract, commissioning and service data;
· Provide the customer notification of equipment that will permanently be removed from service and where necessary liaise with stakeholders to arrange for equipment collection
· Keep staff training records up to date and support the management team by obtaining training costs and arranging any authorised training
· Monitor customer satisfaction by conducting regular customer satisfaction surveys and collating the data to be presented when required by the customer or management team
· To provide Helpdesk services as required and to agreed contractual requirements.
· Prioritising jobs for engineers based on the customers' needs and regularly following up on jobs to provide accurate feedback
· Support the engineers by updating planned preventative maintenance jobs and generating reports that will be presented to the customer after site visits have been completed
It would be great to see candidates with:
· Ability to work closely with all disciplines within the business and explain financial data to non finance professionals.
· Previous experience of using of SAP
· Previous experience of working within manufacturing environment desirable
· Experience of working in a busy office environment
· Basic commercial/financial awareness
· Good communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with customers and staff at levels
· A good degree of computer literacy and knowledge as it relates to Office software and bespoke service management packages
· Must be able to work with people of diverse cultural background
· Excellent communication skills
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy