£ 9 - £ 9.5 / Hour
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Warehouse Staff
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Our client a Medical Device Company are currently looking for an experienced Distribution Coordinator to join their team on a 6-month contract.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in medical devices or Pharmaceuticals. You must be computer literate for this role.
As the Distribution Coordinator are you responsible for the visual inspects and checks on all kits and equipment being returned and completion of all relevant paperwork.
· Maintain a ensure a safe working environment
· Raising Purchase order paperwork
· Ensure all equipment received is processed fully daily and all KPI's are meet
· Assisting with all distribution processes
· Stock control
· Reporting any issues with returns to the operations Manager
· General warehouse duties
· Dispatching of marketing materials
· Sending out promotional items
· Computer literate
· Good MS Office skills
· Experience in a distribution environment
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy