£ 13 - £ 13.7 / Hour
Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement & Supply Chain
· Job type
Procurement and Supply Chain
· External Reference
FIXED TERM CONTRACT
We are currently recruiting for a Customs Administrator for a 12 month contract. The company is one of our most valued clients and is a world leading specialist within its sector. The company is based Cheadle close to A34.
Duties will include -
· You will directly with vendors and associated Customs Clearance providers to ensure adequate operational relationships and reliable supply of goods are maintained and also provide feedback and support of the creation of KPI information.
· Manage import clearance and onward delivery from port to UK sites for raw materials and intercompany purchases
· Liaise with hauliers and clearance agents
· You will ensure that all import documentation is correct, updated and filed accordingly and administer any customs entry amendments and submit a monthly Minor Post Entry Amendment return to HMRC
· You will liaise with the local tax dept. with Customs and Excise IPR data.
· Support the local Tax Department with any information required by them to complete any HMRC reports, as well as providing them with the import clearance details on a monthly basis
Candidates Must -
· Have good organisational skills
· Work well as part of a team
· Have strong It Skills MS Office and SAP
· Ideally come have customs administration experience
· Experience in Supply Chain
Hours- Monday - Friday - 9.00AM - 5.00PM
Salary - £13.70p/h
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy