Description de l'offre
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£ 7000 - £ 10500 / Year
Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Adecco Sheffield are delighted to be recruiting for a number of Contact Centre Advisors to join an exciting, forward thinking organisation based centrally in Sheffield. The available opportunities are part time, permanent contracts.
This role is ideal for you if you have exceptional communication skills and you are positive, outgoing and passionate about delivering high calibre customer service at all times within a team focused environment.
Previous customer service experience is essential, either contact centre or retail based.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer conversational skills with an enthusiastic and friendly approach.
Strong IT skills and a good proficiency with Microsoft Office is also essential.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Respond to multi-channel contact from customers which will include phone, email and live chat
- Consistently deliver performance in line with required behaviours including first contact resolution and customer satisfaction
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem and selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Contributing to a continual enhancement of customer service, by providing ideas and suggestions on how to improve procedures and develop the department
- Proactively communicate with existing customer base to engage, retain and cross-sell/up-sell in order to deliver a contact centre of excellence and increase revenues across all brands
- Thoroughly gather customer information, assess and fulfil customer needs and educate customer, when doing so enhance the customer's overall product satisfaction
We have a number of part time shift patterns available and the contracts available are 16 or 24 hours a week contracts.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant, forward thinking and values driven organisation with real opportunities for career progression and development.
Free on site car parking is available
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy